Monday 21 January 2013

Online Readings

Hi everyone!

I have been asked whether or not I do telephone readings; I'm afraid I don't.  However, what I do do are online readings.  These are for people who would like a reading from me, but cannot get to the South Coast of England very readily!

Step 1 is to choose which reading you would like me to do.  There are three different ones - the first is a 3 card spread (ie past, present, future) which is £8.  The second is a 5 card spread (for solving a particular problem or helping with a certain decision) which is £15.  The third is a full Celtic Cross 10 card spread, which is much more detailed.  Once you have chosen, send a payment to Paypal using the link below.  (I hope it works!!)

Step 2 is to email me at amethyst.sky@aol.co.uk with your name and a recent photograph of yourself.  Once I have matched the payment to the name, I will do your reading and email it back to you.  I endeavour to do readings within 24 hours of receiving payment.  This is not always possible, but I will definitely confirm payment received as soon as I get it.

Fingers crossed this all works ok!  Please let me know if it doesn't, or does, or if you are struggling with it at all. 

Brightest blessings

AmSky
xx


Tarot Readings

No comments:

Post a Comment